Responsibilities for Construction Manager
Take responsibility for subcontractor coordination, scheduling and quality control
- Develop procedures for executing such activities, and implement procedures in coordination with the project team
- Perform additional construction management activities, including development procurement – construction schedules, construction subcontract scopes, review of subcontract terms and conditions, performance of constructability and value engineering reviews, construction estimating and schedule reviews, and project construction performance presentations
- Monitor progress of the overall design execution as related to construction requirements
- Coordinate local bidding efforts for quotes obtained in the field
- Coordinate, expedite and reviewing construction submittals
- Control the project budget and schedule and report on the same periodically
- Coordinate and manage project quality assurance and control, and inspection services
- Ensure subcontractor compliance with the Health and Safety Program through communication and inspections
- Coordinate local bidding efforts
- Take responsibility for project setup and temporary facilities
Construction Manager – Finishes
- Manage a local workforce of engineers through to project completion.
- Internal and external building finishes.
- Report to the project director on program, budget and quality.
- Mentor and develop the team.Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands on experience and a trades background is sought
- Experience of working in the Middle East
- English fluency is essential.
- Experience of high grade finishing’s on a luxury apartment development.